5·18 Memorial Park (5·18 )
The 5·18 Memorial Park was established to remember the May 18 Democratization Movement. Covering an area of 204,985㎡, the park houses various historical and cultural facilities, including the 5·18 Library, 5·18 Cultural Center, Education Center, Daedong Plaza, Owoldae Tower, and other memorial sculpture and monuments. The park is also home to Mugaksa Temple and walking paths.
phone : +82-62-376-5197
Address : 61, Sangmuminju-ro, Seo-gu, Gwangju
Zipcode : 61965
Homepage : www.518.org
- 문의 및 안내 : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-62-376-5197
- 쉬는날 : N/A (Open all year round)
- Available Facilities
* Oweolru Pavilion, old ponds, sculptures, memorial events, etc.
* 5·18 Memorial Center - Theater with 802 seats, multipurpose room with 285 seats, small conference room, Exhibition Hall, Reception Hall
Leave a comment